The ProCommander® 16 is a multi-channel show controller providing 16 channels of synchronized audio playback or 8 independent stereo zones.
It is ideal for installations requiring multiple audio tracks, as well as, controlling an entire exhibit or museum through independent operating zones.
- 16 digital outputs at 48VDC/500mA
- 16 digital inputs OR 8 digital and 8 analog
- 3 RS-232 serial ports (1 RS-485 capable with adapter)
- 512 channels of DMX input
- 512 channels of DMX output
- 4 analog outputs
- On-board Ethernet
- Integrated DMX merger with LTP, HTP modes
- Integrated memory card storage for audio/timeline data
- Synchronization of lighting
- Animatronics & Robotics
- Interactive exhibitons
- Museum controls
- Escape Rooms
- Targeting and Quiz Games
- Playlist function can be activated via menu and Control.ini file
- Timeline controlled shows
- Independent playback
- Time and date controlled shows
The ProCommander® 16 is also available with 16 negartive outputs. It is called the ProCommander® 16.