The Weigl WEMLink™ EtherCAT module simplifies automation process control information exchange between EtherCAT devices and all ProCommander® controllers.
A ProCommander® sends real-time show data to the WEMLink™ EtherCAT, which is an EtherCAT slave module.
The WEMLink™ EtherCAT uses this information and provides cyclic data of the input/output level for the PLC. The PLC programmer can use the provided data and interprets the data as it is required for all connected EtherCAT devices. The WEMLink™ EtherCAT receives data from the PLC and sends it to the ProCommander®, who interprets the incoming data and uses this for example as input triggers for show controlling for all other connected Weigl devices.
- 100 16-bit channels of streaming motion data via native EtherCAT
- 100 variables can be routed to any ProCommander®
- Use familiar Weigl timeline software
- Minimum 100fps resolution (Showforge™/ ConductorPro)
- Extremely low latency (~1ms at 100fps – application dependent)
- Custom applications available, contact us for additional information
- Works with any ProCommander® device
- Works direct with ConductorPro/ Showforge™
Wiring Diagram – WEMLink™ EtherCAT
Here you’ll find the Wiring Diagram as download.
If you have any further questions or if you want to order a Weigl WEMLink™ EtherCAT please contact us.