The ProCommander® LTC adds video playback to the Show Control unit.
The ProCommander® LTC brings integrated video playback to the ProCommander® Series by combining the features of the ProCommander® 3 and a CE labs MP-700R into a single integrated rack unit. You can create a complete small theater or video-driven exhibit in a single rack space.
The ProCommander® LTC provides solid state playback from a MicroSD card, utilizing frame accurate synchronization to SMPTE LTC timecode. It offers show programmability similar to other ProCommander devices but with additional synchronization features for larger show environments.
The ProCommander® LTC is the easiest way to add video playback to installations. It includes an integrated CE labs® Ultra High Definition Digital Media Player capable of 1080p playback with frame accurate synchronization to SMPTE LTC timecode.
Perfect for small exhibits and powerful enough for mutli-sensory theater experiences.
- Mini USB
- 16x Digital In
- 8x Digital Out
- 8x RS-232
- 2x RS-485
- DMX-512 In
- DMX-512 Out
- 8x Analog In
- SMPTE In
- SMPTE Out
- Real Time Clock
- ArtNet Supported
- IR Remote
- MicroSD Slot
- 2x XLR Audio
- 2x RCA Audio (Video)
- 2 DMX output jacks (512 channels total)
- 8 digital outputs
- 16 digital inputs
- 6 RS-232 serial ports
- Integrated networking
- Internally controlled and frame accurate 1080p video playback module (optional)
- Integrated, programmable ASCII status display
- Configuration joystick, allowing front panel setup
- Single RU footprint
- Variety of video outputs when used with optional 1080p video playback module
- Analog input tracking – start shows at 30%, 50%, 80%
- Network jack for UDP messaging and show file uploads
- IR remote control allows for custom programming of features from our command list or an off-the-shelf firmware list
- User configurable serial ports (6) allow for both input and output integrations with legacy and industrial show devices
- Play up to 6 timelines (1 audio playback stream concurrently) to allow management of a variety of tasks around your exhibit
If you have any further questions or if you want to order a Weigl ProCommander® LTC please contact us.