Step by step
- Add a ProCommander LX to your show.
- Add three audio channels and three audio files.
- Assign the mono audio file to the audio outputs 4, 7, 10 and 13.
- Assign the stereo audio file to the left audio outputs number 1 and 5 and to the right audio outputs number 2 and 6.
- Assign the multichannel audio file to the audio outputs 1 to 6.
- Use the audio mixer function to change the volume of each audio output.
- left mouse button – blue
- right mouse button – green
ConductorPro – Version
If you have any further questions please contact us.